Tuesday 7 April 2015

PROJECT 365: DAYS 89 - 95

Day 89: Terry looks even more grumpy before he's stuffed.

Day 90: Decided to start having a good old "Spring clean" and uncovered some lovely memories :)

Day 91: Monsters in the making.

Day 92: Saved this dusty camper van from George's old room.

Day 93: Chillin' in my monkey slippers.


Day 94: Easter treats and digging out childhood treasures during our major cleaning session.

Day 95: My favourite part of our living room (now dust free!).


Another week of photos. I can't believe it's April already..

Apologies for the silence around here lately. When I'm not at work, I'm busy sewing for the Ship Shape craft fair we're attending next month, so there's not really been a lot to blog about.
If you haven't already seen, please take a look at the Ship Shape website and share on Facebook and Twitter to help spread the word! Will any of you be coming?

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!


Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment