Sunday 15 June 2014

FOXES AND DOG-SITTING








Dress / Asos via ebay
Shoes / New Look
Backpack / Urban Outfitters (old)
Sunglasses / Red Herring, Debenhams

Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm super happy that summer has arrived. We visited the cutest wedding venue, a barn not far from home, which was seriously perfect. Fingers crossed we'll be able to get it booked within the next couple of weeks and the real wedding planning can begin!
I finally got round to taking some photos of this fox dress that I bought on ebay last month and I'm sure I'll be wearing it a lot this summer. The print is adorable and I love the loose fit of a smock dress.
I also bought these new sunglasses from Debenhams recently. It usually takes me ages to find a pair that suit me but these were the first pair I tried on and I wanted them straight away. I just loved the cat eye shape and little studs on the side. They're actually really similar to my normal glasses so that's probably why I love them so much!
The rest of my Saturday was spent lounging around a BBQ with friends, which of course wouldn't have been complete without the small rain shower we had... Ahh the British summertime ;)
Of course Reilly was there too, who we've been dog-sitting all week while George's parents are away on holiday. Isn't he cute?

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment