Tuesday 4 November 2014

OCTOBER FAVOURITES


FASHION
I kept the spending to a minimum in October, but did treat myself to these waxed kangaroo leather converse from Office, since you should never turn down a pair of half price shoes.


SEWING
My favourite creations of the month were this dark berry monster with a plum polka dot bow tie, and a mustard yellow owl. The monster was a customer order and I just love the purple tones they chose. You can view my monster listings here and choose from a range of bow ties when you order! The mustard owl will be available to order from tomorrow, but you can browse the other colours right here.


ETSY
I mentioned SourpussKnits in my previous 'Etsy favourites' post, but couldn't help featuring it in my monthly favourites as well. I love, love, love these beautiful knitted creations and can't wait to get my hands on one.


BEAUTY
I've been obsessed with the Barry M autumn collection this month, especially mustard. There's seem to be a bit of a mustard theme going on lately..



MUSIC
I've had James Bay on repeat since Tanya Burr mentioned him in one of her vlogs a few weeks ago. You can purchase his music on Amazon and I can assure you it's well worth the teeny tiny price tag!


YOUTUBE
I have particularly enjoyed watching vlogger FunForLouis on his travels from India to America this month. His videos are beautifully shot and give me a serious case of wanderlust. His channel is one of my absolute favourites and I highly recommend you go and subscribe if you're interested in travel!


I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites. What did you enjoy in October?

Amy x

3 comments:

  1. I adore your hat! Love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete