Monday 31 March 2014

PHOTOS




This year I decided to put more effort into printing photos. It disappoints me to think of the amount of special memories I've got stored on my computer which never get looked at. And it's also pretty scary to think how easily digital images can be lost or corrupted. Therefore I've decided to print more photos so I can appreciate them more and keep them forever! Plus a pretty photo album can look lovely on a bookshelf. This little beauty was from Homesense, one of my absolute favourite places to shop for home things. It's basically the home section from TKMaxx but much bigger and in it's very own store! This one only cost me about £6.99 and is a gorgeous mustard leather. We filled this album with our best photos from the Lake District, which we visited in September last year for our 5 year anniversary.
There are a few more holiday/ themed albums that I'm still desperate to get printed and organised, so hopefully I'll soon have a lovely pile of books to flick through whenever I fancy reminiscing..

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment