Tuesday 1 July 2014

PINSPIRATION #8


1. I'm loving having my toe nails painted for the warmer weather at the moment, seeing as I don't really have my tootsies on show at any other time of year. This mint and black combo is super pretty.


2. I'm currently looking at storage solutions for my disorganised sewing space and loved this metal and wood storage cart.


3. Of course I am constantly pinning all things wedding related right now and had to throw a couple in here.. These wooden signs would look perfect in our barn venue.


4. Best coasters ever! Really want to learn how to make these.


5. I absolutely love the gorgeous colours in this bouquet.


6. I recently bought a bardot top from River Island and it's a super flattering style. Now I'd really like to find a dress version like this one!


Hope you enjoyed this random selection of recent pins. 
Don't forget to follow me on pinterest!

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Wow so elegant off shoulder black skirt, it is my style too.

    ReplyDelete