Saturday 17 May 2014

AZTEC





Dress / Topshop via ebay
Cardigan / Superdry
Shoes / New Look

As mentioned in my last outfit post, the dress and cardi combo is my current spring favourite. I got this cardigan from work a while ago and it certainly gets plenty of wear. I love love love the little wooden buttons.
This dress is my most recent ebay find. The print was obviously first to catch my eye but after noticing the cut out detail at the back, I was sold. Unfortunately some ebay sellers aren't 100% honest when describing items.. so I was disappointed when I opened my parcel and noticed just how damn bobbly the fabric is. Seeing as I paid such a small amount for it, I have accepted it's bobbly-ness in the hope that no one will notice, or I can work some de-bobbling magic..

Amy x

p.s. my "nude" tights/ crappy editing make my legs look tanned in comparison to my face. They're really not. I'm still as pale as ever ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweater! New follower <3 Alex

    tobebeautifuligodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete