Friday 12 July 2013

Wishlist #2


Having recently discovered that asos now stock shoes in size 2 and 2.5, I was jumping for joy at the realisation that their shoes might finally fit me! For some reason the asos size 3 comes up larger than normal, so whenever I bought a pair of shoes I was disappointed with the fit and always ended up returning them. So naturally, my reaction was to compile a little wishlist of shoes which are available in tiny sizes :) Hurray!

1. Leather Flatforms £60. Although these are out of my usual price range, I couldn't leave them off the list. I love flatforms, wood and burgundy, so these are perfect. I'll be keeping them in my saved items and waiting for a price reduction!

2. Portland Platforms £45. The style of these platforms is super cute and I really like the tartan material. These would make an amazing statement shoe with a little plain dress or skinny jeans.

3. Pembroke Platforms £45. Again I am in love with the colour and wooden platform on these shoes. These are possibly my absolute favourite on the list. Wouldn't they look great with my hair? ;)

4. Liquid Ballet Flats £25. Yet another red shoe.. I can't help it. Just a nice and simple everyday pair of flats, with a cute little ankle strap.

5. Simmer Heels £38. Seeing as most of my shoes are black or brown, I was instantly attracted to these gorgeous teal shoes. Everyone needs a bit of colour on their feet, especially in the summer. Plus the heel on these is amazing!

6. Lunar Ballet Flats £30. I've recently seen these on a few of my favourite bloggers. A plain and simple flat is a must have, but the strap detail makes these much more interesting and unique. They come in black and tan, both perfect colours that can be paired with almost anything. I would have trouble picking just one..

Let me know if you like this type of post!

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment