Thursday 22 January 2015

ETSY FAVOURITES: GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM


For this edition of my Etsy favourites, I managed to rope in the assistance of my fiance George, who kindly gave me his expert opinion when putting together a little collection of gift ideas for men. Since Valentine's Day is approaching I thought it would be a fun idea to post my favourites in a 'gift guide' style, with one for men and one for women. 
We don't personally celebrate Valentine's Day in this household, but these could be gifts for any occasion and will hopefully give you some inspiration if you're on the hunt, or just a little insight into some of my favourite shops. Obviously they may not be suited to everyone's taste, but George and myself personally think they're great! Have a closer look for yourselves and see if you spot anything that you or your other half might fancy. 

This little guy would make a perfect desk companion for the geek in your life.

This artist is incredibly talented and we think one of her vibrant prints would look just right in a music lover's home.

This shop has a tonne of amazing items, but this illustration in particular made me giggle..

Shark on a Bike T-shirt by Dark Cycle Clothing
This is just one example of the many awesome t-shirts available from Dark Cycle. We love them all!

Get straight to the point with one of these cheeky quotes.
This is another one of those shops with a huge amount of choice so go and check it out for yourself!

Choose something a little more sentimental with a beautiful hand engraved necklace.

I couldn't resist putting together a gift guide without featuring my very own monster. Plus he's been a firm favourite among the men in my life..


I hope this post has given you some sort of inspiration. I've also got another Etsy favourites on the way, this time gifts ideas for women, so keep a look out for that. As you can imagine, it was even easier for me to put together since there's so many beautiful things on Etsy that I would like for myself!
Please leave your thoughts below and don't forget to visit all the fantastic shops I mentioned. Also feel free to leave suggestions for any other Etsy shops that you think I might enjoy.

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Great little picks! My husband is so difficult to buy for so I have to make sure i look at places like Etsy because they have some gorgeous bits that you wouldn't find in normal shops

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete