Tuesday 14 October 2014

AUTUMNAL






TOP & SHORTS: RIVER ISLAND
COAT: ZARA, VIA EBAY
BOOTS: ASOS

The seasons are changing (yay!) so here is a recent autumnal outfit. The top and shorts were both purchased in the summer but are definitely versatile pieces that can be worn all year round. The time has come to start wearing tights again, so I love being able to continue wearing my denim shorts. I think the wrap around style of this top is super flattering and the mesh sleeves just make it a bit more edgy. The fabric is lovely and soft as well, and just feels like really nice quality. 

I mentioned this coat in my previous 'Things that made me happy this week' post. It's a recent eBay find and I am so looking forward to wrapping up in it once it gets chilly outside. I really love the classic, vintage feel of a wool coat, and I can see it being worn with loads of different outfits.

As for the boots, they haven't really left my feet much since I got them. They are ridiculously comfortable and I wish they came in other colours so I could have them all..


Amy x


1 comment:

  1. you are so stylish!:) i fell in love with your hair girl! <3 wouhhh!

    many greetins from germany,
    Jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete