Friday 29 November 2013

WAYS TO WEAR: SKATER DRESS


Dress / H&M
Leather Jacket & Backpack / New Look
Wedge Boots / Debenhams
Satchel / Topshop

My most recent purchase was this textured skater dress from H&M, because at just £14.99 I couldn't resist treating myself to a new frock for a night out with friends ;) I love a good skater dress, so I decided to come up with a 'ways to wear' post showing outfit ideas for day and night. The first is a casual daytime outfit which focusses on layers, with the dress, hoodie, jacket and scarf. I added vans for comfort and a studded backpack, perfect for daytime errands and shopping trips. To make the dress more evening appropriate I simply removed the hoodie and added heels and a satchel. I love buying versatile items that I know I will get tonnes of use out of. How do you like to wear skater dresses?






Amy x

1 comment: