Tuesday 19 November 2013

Parka







Parka / Superdry
Jumper / Urban Outfitters
Jeans / Topshop
Converse

I've been on the lookout for the perfect parka for quite some time now, and after watching this one slowly begin to sell out in the Superdry where I work, I eventually gave in and bagged myself the very last one. It's the perfect shade of green with lovely little leather details and an incredibly cosy lining. I'm so grateful for staff discount ;)

It's been a long while since my last outfit post and I've honestly struggled to blog since starting a full time job.. But now that I'm settling into work and my new home, I would very much like to put more effort into this little space again. Aside from working most of the time, I'm still determined to get an Etsy shop up and running, which I mentioned a while back, so I'd love to keep you all updated as and when that happens!

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment