Tuesday 20 August 2013

Dungarees









Crop top / Topshop
Dungarees / Asos
Backpack / Urban Outfitters
Shoes / Vans

These dungarees are possibly the cutest, most comfortable thing I own. I bought them in the Asos sale a little while ago and have only just got round to wearing them. I blame the turn in the weather, since I've been wearing jeans all through the rain, however I'm sure these will still see me through the colder months with thick tights and a cardi.
I really hope we get a couple more weeks of warmer weather, so I can make the most of shorts and bare legs, but I am super excited for autumn and the transition into chunky knitwear and leather boots. Plus my holiday to the Lake District at the end of September doesn't sound too bad either ;)

Amy x


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just became a new follower. If you like my blog I'd be really happy if you follow back :)
    http://www.Dearfashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur hair color, suits u perfect! hottie tottie
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dungarees! It's such a great piece!

    I've started following you on GFC, Twitter and BlogLovin' and I hope you can return the favor!

    the { cassiepaige }

    ReplyDelete