Wednesday 5 June 2013

Graduate Fashion Week Day 4











Winner of the George Gold Award for best collection



I can't believe Graduate Fashion Week is over so soon.. It has been a truly amazing week and I'm so proud to be graduating from the University of South Wales, NEWPORT. Here are a few photos of some of the impressive collections that appeared in the Gala & Awards Show. Unfortunately I didn't capture any good quality photos of the Newport collections that were featured but it was fantastic to see the work by Lucy Flint, Stacey Clement and Melissa Hancocks opening the show! Being part of the catwalk is a first for Newport and I'm really chuffed at what we have achieved and the recognition we have gained this year :)
I'm sad to be leaving London tomorrow but proud and excited for myself and all the Newport graduates. Well done and good luck everyone! Just the final farewell on Friday night to come now..

No comments:

Post a Comment