Saturday 11 May 2013

Wishlist #1


I thought it was time to make some kind of regular themed post, so here is wishlist #1.
I'm currently craving most things in River Island so this is just a handful of what I've got my eye on.

1. Black and white geometric print playsuit £20. I haven't actually owned many playsuits but I'm falling hard for the cute styles in RI at the moment. This print is gorgeous and the black and white makes it so easy to style with any colour shoes/ accessories. 

2. Red sunflower print tea dress £22. This retro style dress was too cute to leave off my list. I love the colour, the quirky floral print and the girly shape. Plus it matches perfectly with either of the shoes!

3. Red polka dot cut out playsuit £25. I spotted this in store yesterday and wish I had tried it on. I adore burgundy, polka dots and cut out details. Playsuit perfection.

4. Navy polka dot short dungarees £28. Who can resist dungarees? Enough said.

5. Grey contrast textured panel rucksack £28. I love a good backpack. This grey bag is simple and can be paired with most outfits, yet the textured panels and leather detail make it a bit more interesting.

6. Black chunky strap flatform sandals £35. I'm not really a sandal person but I love a grungy flatform, so these are the perfect summer shoe and are so versatile. I would wear them with either of the items above to make a girly outfit a bit more edgy.

7. White textured pattern cut out lace up shoes £35. I'm a big fan of classic brogues. I love this boyish style with the feminine texture on top. I don't actually own any white shoes so these are definitely top of my wishlist for summer footwear.

Let me know if you enjoy this type of post and would like to see more! What's on your River Island wishlist?


No comments:

Post a Comment