Thursday 30 May 2013

Pinspiration #2



1. Mint brogues. I'd love to add a pair of these to my summer wardrobe..


2. Journal embroidery. This is such a cute and creative idea!


3. Button bracelets. A great way to use up spare buttons and a lovely gift idea for friends.


4. Industrial clothes rail. I love these industrial pipes, perfect for showing off your favourite dresses which usually get hidden away in cupboards. Definitely want something like this in my next house.


5. Wooden beam. More inspiration for the dream home.. 


6. Adventure fund. Desperately need to start one of these. 


7. Feeling summery. Wishing for beautiful weather and days spent outdoors.. 

8. Ukulele convention. Wanting to play more ukulele now that I don't have any uni work to do!


Another instalment of things I've recently pinned. You can follow me on pinterest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment