Tuesday 21 October 2014

SNUGGLY KNIT






JUMPER: SUPERDRY
JEANS: PULL & BEAR
JACKET: JOE BROWNS
BACKPACK: URBAN OUTFITTERS

Snuggly knitwear is my absolute favourite! This outfit was just something super simple and comfortable that I wore a couple of weekends ago to run some errands and hang out with friends. The jumper is from work and is one of my favourite pieces from there this season. The skinny jeans are from Pull & Bear and are one of the best pairs I've ever owned. They have plenty of stretch but still appear tight fitting and I have yet to notice any fading. There's nothing worse than black jeans that don't stay really black for long, so these are a winner considering I've had them for almost a year. I decided to throw on this old denim jacket since it wasn't quite cold enough for a big coat and I thought it needed some attention. I'm still not particularly fond of it and I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect winter denim jacket, with a borg collar and lining, to keep me snug in the cold!

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment