Sunday 27 October 2013

Pinspiration #6

Autumnal.


1. Brown boots. I need a pair of these in my life this autumn. Let the ebay search commence..


2. Dr. Martens. So I've got my standard black boots, but these are a cuter alternative which would look perfect with dresses and thick tights. 


3. Cosy. How I like to spend most of my time at home when it's cold outside.


4. Layers. I love layering up in the autumn. A hoodie and leather jacket combo is one of my favourites.


5. Backpack. The perfect autumn/ winter bag. That colour <3


6. Nails. Red is probably my most used nail colour, especially darker shades like this.


7. Beanie. I'm not normally a hat person but last year I found a beanie that I actually liked wearing, so now I'm out to find some more in as many pretty colours as possible..


8. Crochet. Autumnal loveliness.



No comments:

Post a Comment